OU SIT – IT enclosures
- A universal solution designed for indoor installation;
- For ICT and telecommunications applications;
- To provide a high degree of protection for network equipment, automation;
- For mounting 19″ devices.
- Indoor, free-standing or wall-mounted on a pedestal;
- Skeletal, made of a steel frame sheathed in steel or aluminum sheets (joining by welding and bolted connections);
- Powder coating in any color (RAL) and surface texture with high resistance to deterioration;
- Combined with a plinth;
- Polyurethane foam seals;
- Degree of protection up to IP 55;
- Mechanical resistance: up to IK 08-10.
The design of the enclosure allows multiple enclosures to be connected in series.
Frame – steel frame
- Made of steel profiles joined by welding;
- Has a hole for attaching vertical mounting profiles or other fixtures.
- Mounted to the frame with allen key screw connections;
- The thickness of the sheet metal adapted to the dimensions;
- When the side covers are installed, the width dimension of the housing does not change.
- Solid or transparent;
- Single-sided or double-sided (back cover), for better access to the apparatus;
- Single-leaf or double-leaf;
- Locked with a cylinder lock (any shape) or a basquil lock locked with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point locking;
- Internal hinges;
- Opening angle 120 deg;
- Grounding studs with wiring.
- Made of a height-adjustable cover for additional ventilation;
- The cover has an additional hole, with grommets, to allow the introduction of wiring from cable routes.
- Has an opening with a cable grommet to allow cables to enter from the cable duct;
- Prepared for mounting the pedestal with screw connections.
Dimensions adapted to the type, amount of equipment and individual needs of the customer.
- height: 800-2200 mm;
- width: 650 mm;
- depth: 400/600/800/1000 mm.
Equipment is selected each time according to the needs of the customer.
- Vertical mounting profiles, steel, hole-mounted to the frame;
- Fixed or pull-out shelves, mounted to vertical mounting profiles;
- rama wewnętrzna uchylna 19’’ – symetryczna lub asymetryczna;
- Internal frame tilting 19” – symmetrical or asymmetrical;and heating – heating circuits, thermostat together with heating resistor located in the lower part of the cabinet. Lighting – two fluorescent lamps, assembled in the upper part, thanks to which we get an even intensity of lighting across the width;
- Ventilation – allowing constant airflow through the use of a fan and proper opening of the housing.
plinth – Welded, made in solid or vented versions of any height.
|IK degree of mechanical resistance:||08 – 10|
Compliance with standards
“Degrees of protection against external mechanical impact provided by electrical equipment enclosures (IK Code).”
“Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
“Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear. General requirements”;
PN-EN ISO 4628
“Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of deterioration of coatings – Determination of the amount and extent of damage and the intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Evaluation of the degree of chalking by the tape method.”
PN-EN ISO 2409
“Paints and varnishes — Testing by the notch grid method”.