OU-RM – Modular enclosures
- A universal solution designed for indoor installation;
- For energy, industrial and construction facilities;
- For apparatus up to 630A;
- To provide a high degree of protection for switchgear, control, control and automation equipment;
- For series connection in sets.
- Indoor, free-standing or wall-mounted on a pedestal;
- Skeletal, made of a steel frame sheathed in steel or aluminum sheets (joining by welding and bolted connections);
- Powder coating in any color (RAL) and surface texture with high resistance to deterioration;
- combined with a plinth;
- made in protection class I or II;
- polyurethane foam seals.
Skeleton – steel frame
- Made of steel profiles joined by welding;
- has a hole for attaching a mounting plate or vertical mounting profiles.
Roof and bottom
- Single or gable roof with a ventilation maze and ventilation to prevent the accumulation of water and moisture;
- The bottom has an opening to allow cables to enter from the cable duct.
- Mounted to the frame with allen key screw connections;
- The thickness of the sheet metal adapted to the dimensions;
- When the side covers are installed, the width dimension of the housing does not change.
- Solid or transparent;
- Single-sided or double-sided (back cover), for better access to the apparatus;
- Single-leaf or double-leaf;
- Locked with a cylinder lock (any shape) or a basquil lock locked with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point locking;
- Internal hinges;
- Opening angle 120 deg;
- Grounding studs with wiring.
- Made of a height-adjustable cover for additional ventilation;
- The cover has an additional hole, with grommets, to allow the introduction of wiring from cable routes;
- Transport handles.
- Has an opening with a cable grommet to allow the insertion of cables from the cable duct;
- Prepared for mounting the pedestal with screw connections.
Dimensions adapted to the type, amount of equipment and individual needs of the customer.
Equipment is selected each time according to the needs of the customer.
- Vertical mounting profiles – steel, hole-punched, mounted to the frame;
- mounting plate – galvanized, mounted on vertical mounting profiles made of galvanized sheet metal under the current track insulators;
- comb trays – with a cross-section adapted to the type and amount of cabling;
- Internal frame tilting 19” – symmetrical or asymmetrical;
- Cable holders with mounting bar;
- Masking plates – made of plastic plates or metal sheets properly profiled, mounted to the housing structure or internal frame with brackets;
- control panel with synoptic board – made in a unique way, by applying offset printed adhesive sheets to the entire surface of the board,
- With the possibility of printing any graphics. Mounted in an internal frame;
- Lighting – two fluorescent lamps, assembled in the upper part, thanks to which we get an even intensity of lighting across the width. In the cabinet are mounted limit switches and a panel switch (it is possible to mount the apparatus anywhere, according to customer requirements);
- Ventilation – allowing constant airflow through the use of a fan and proper opening of the housing.
The enclosures are suitable for mounting apparatus:
and assembly elements:
others selected according to the needs of the client.
plinth – welded, made in solid or ventilated versions of any height.
|IP rating:||30 – 54|
|IK degree of mechanical resistance:||06 – 10|
|Protection class:||I / II|
Compliance with standards
“Degrees of protection against external mechanical impact provided by electrical equipment enclosures (IK Code).”
“Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
“Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear. General requirements”;
PN-EN ISO 4628
“Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of deterioration of coatings – Determination of the amount and extent of damage and the intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Evaluation of the degree of chalking by the tape method.”
PN-EN ISO 2409
“Paints and varnishes – Testing by the notch grid method”.