OU-W – Free-standing enclosures
- For industrial facilities, construction and road infrastructure;
- For energy, telecommunications and industrial automation;
- For installation on FM and FB foundations.
- Outdoor, free-standing on a concrete or metal foundation;
- Made of steel or aluminum sheet joined by welding;
- The thickness of the sheet metal adapted to the dimensions;
- Powder coating in any color (RAL) and surface texture with high resistance to deterioration and external factors;
- Connected to the foundation with screws;
- Made in protection class I or II;
- Degree of protection up to IP 30 – 54;
- Mechanical resistance: up to IK10.
- Single-sided or double-sided, for better access to apparatus, with the possibility of dividing into any number of parts,
- Separate for each module;
- Open to any side vertically and horizontally in single or double leaf versions;
- Locked with a cylinder lock (any shape) or a basquil lock locked with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point locking;
- External or internal hinges;
- Foam seals as the primary seal;
- Grounding studs with wiring.
Roof and bottom
- Single or gable roof with a ventilation maze and ventilation to prevent the accumulation of water and moisture;
- The bottom has an opening to allow cables to enter from the cable duct.
Dimensions adapted to the type, amount of equipment and individual needs of the customer.
When using a housing on a metal foundation, there is full freedom of all dimensions.
When using an enclosure with a concrete foundation:
- height: any;
- width: 400/600/800/850/1000/1050/1250/1400 mm;
- depth: 250/320/400/430 mm.
- Mounting plate – galvanized, at any depth or directly on the back of the housing;
- TH35 rails – mounted on mounting profiles made of galvanized sheet metal;
- Split cover plates – made of plastic plates or metal sheets, mounted to the housing structure with cover plate brackets;
- Comb trays – with a cross-section adapted to the type and amount of cabling;
- Interior hinged door – for installation of additional apparatus;
- Ventilation – allowing constant temperature control through the use of a fan and proper opening of the housing;
- Heating – through heating resistors together with a thermostat, to eliminate possible moisture inside the housing;
- Perforated profiles for doors or side walls – prepared for installation of board apparatus.
Equipment is selected each time according to the needs of the customer.
FB concrete foundation or FM metal foundation;
Fire bulkhead GO – Prevents fire and other agents from entering the cabinet.
|Material:||steel / aluminum|
|IP rating:||30 – 54|
|IK degree of mechanical resistance:||10|
|Protection class:||I / II|
Compliance with standards
“Degrees of protection against external mechanical impact provided by electrical equipment enclosures (IK Code).”
“Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
“Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear. General requirements”;
PN-EN ISO 4628
“Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of deterioration of coatings – Determination of the amount and extent of damage and the intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Evaluation of the degree of chalking by the tape method.”
PN-EN ISO 2409
“Paints and varnishes — Testing by the notch grid method”.