OU-IP – Enclosures up to IP66
- For industrial and construction facilities with high dust levels and risk of flooding;
- In order to ensure a high degree of protection for switchgear, control, control and automation equipment.
- External or internal;
- Made of steel or aluminum sheet joined by welding;
- The thickness of the sheet metal adapted to the dimensions;
- Powder coating in any color (RAL) and surface texture with high resistance to deterioration and external factors;
- Made in protection class I or II;
- Degree of protection up to IP 66 by special profiling of the housing flanges;
- Mechanical resistance: up to IK10.
- Open to any side vertically and horizontally, in single or double leaf versions;
- Locked with a cylinder lock (any shape) or a basquil lock locked with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Internal hinges;
- Foam seals as the primary seal;
- Grounding studs with wiring.
Roof and bottom
- Holes plugged with glands or profiled rubber membranes with high IP rating;
- Transport lugs – screwed on for easy transport.
Dimensions adapted to the type, amount of equipment and individual needs of the customer.
- Mounting plate – galvanized, at any depth or directly on the back of the housing;
- TH35 rails – mounted on mounting profiles made of galvanized sheet metal;
- split cover plates – made of plastic plates or metal sheets, mounted to the housing structure with cover plate brackets;
- comb trays – with a cross-section adapted to the type and amount of cabling;
- Interior hinged door – for installation of additional apparatus;
- ventilation – allowing constant temperature control through the use of a fan and proper opening of the housing;
- perforated profiles for doors or side walls – prepared
- For the installation of board apparatus.
plinth – made in solid or ventilated version with any height to be placed on the cable duct;
wall mount – made of profiled sheet metal, allows the housing to be mounted on the wall;
FM foundation – matching the dimensions of the housing, equipped with removable front and rear covers.
|Material:||steel / aluminum|
|IK degree of mechanical resistance:||10|
|Protection class:||I / II|
Compliance with standards
“Degrees of protection against external mechanical impact provided by electrical equipment enclosures (IK Code).”
“Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
“Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear. General requirements”;
PN-EN ISO 4628
“Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of deterioration of coatings – Determination of the amount and extent of damage and the intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Evaluation of the degree of chalking by the tape method.”
PN-EN ISO 2409
“Paints and varnishes — Testing by the notch grid method”.