MBS – Balancing measurement cabinets
- To low-voltage distribution cable networks;
- measurement of electricity and protection of the metering system against the effects of short circuits and overloads on the LV side.
Housing made of aluminum sheet (joining by welding or riveting). Powder coated in any color. Dimensions adapted to the type, amount of equipment and individual customer needs. The housing has high resistance to degradation, environmental impact and UV radiation. The housing is made in protection class I or II.
Protection class II of the enclosure is achieved by applying an additional insulating layer, permanently lined on the inner and outer surfaces of the enclosure. The thickness of the layer ensures the right degree of insulation.
Ventilation allows constant air flow through the use of a ventilation labyrinth, while eliminating the ingress of dirt and the accumulation of water and moisture. Doors having internal hinges with anti-burglary catch and multi-point locking, basquil lock lockable with padlock or system cylinder.
The enclosure is made of SMC plastic with IP 44 or 54. In the II protection class, with a flammability class from HB to V0, in RAL 7035 color, with the possibility of additional varnishing to ensure temporary vod resistance to environmental effects and UV radiation.
- Mounting profiles – steel, hole-punched, mounted to the housing structure;
- Mounting plate – made of plastic or galvanized steel, mounted on vertical mounting profiles made of galvanized sheet metal under the current track insulators;
- Cable holders with mounting bar;
- Masking plates – made of plastic plates or metal sheets, mounted to the housing structure.
Measuring and balancing part
Measuring and balancing part tailored to individual requirements.
- Metering board suitable for mounting active and reactive energy meters mounted on an insulating plastic plate, made in a tilting or fixed version;
- Control and measurement strip designed to connect voltage and current circuits of electricity meter with secondary circuits of measuring transformers, available apparatus: Ska, LPW, others;
- Remote reading of meter data via GPRS wireless network or fiber optic cable;
- The place intended for the installation of a concentrator – a system for the acquisition and transmission of measurement data in the selected Smart Grid & Smart Metering technology;
- Sealable components.
- Current transformers matched to the transformer load,
- in class 0.2s – 1, mounted on a rail or wire, behind the main protection of the set. It is possible to mount transformers on each outlet circuit;
- cables connecting the transformer to the MBS cabinet – are selected according to the distance between them;
- Current tracks with a cross-section adapted to the load (LgY);
Pole holder – the type of holder matched to the type and cross-section of the el-en pole.
|Rated switching voltage:||230/400 V|
|Rated insulation voltage:||500 V|
|Rated frequency:||50 Hz|
|Surge voltage withstanding:||4 kV|
|Rated continuous current of the main rails:||do 1250 A|
|Rated short-term withstand current:||20 kA (1 s.)|
|Rated peak withstand current:||40 kA|
|Short-circuit current of internal arc discharge:||16 kA|
|IP rating:||44 – 54|
|IK degree of mechanical resistance:||10|
|Protection class:||I lub II|
|Dimensions of the supply/receiving terminals:||2 x 4 x 240 mm² / 4 x 240 mm²|
|Network layouts:||TN-S, TN-C, TN-C-S|
|Height/Width/Depth:||unlimited for aluminum enclosures|
in protection class II
Compliance with standards
“Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear – Part 1: General provisions”;
“Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear – Part 5: Sets for power distribution in public networks”;
“Shielded low-voltage switchgear and controlgear. Guidelines for testing under arc discharge conditions resulting from an internal short circuit”;
“Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear – Protection against electric shock – Protection against unintentional direct contact of hazardous live parts”;
” Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
“Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear. General requirements”;
“Degrees of protection against external mechanical impact provided by enclosures of electrical equipment (IK code) (IDT PN-EN 50102:2001)”;
PN-EN ISO 4628
“Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of deterioration of coatings – Determination of the amount and extent of damage and the intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Evaluation of the degree of chalking by the tape method.”
PN-EN ISO 2409
“Paints and varnishes — Testing by the notch grid method”.