Pole-mounted MV/LV transformer stations
The stations are designed to supply rural, urban-neighborhood and small-scale industry consumers from a 15 kV or 20 kV medium voltage overhead or cable network.
The station structure is based on E-type spun prestressed concrete poles. It is founded by means of plate or well-shaped stopes.
The substation’s support structure is adapted to fulfill, to a limited extent, the function of a curb pole for medium- and low-voltage lines.
The power supply from the overhead line can be made with AFL 6-35 (50, 70) wire or insulated wire of 35 (50-70) mm2. The station can use transformers of various types without a maintainer with a capacity of up to 630 kVA.
The new generation of MV/LVpole stations takes into account the use of new materials and equipment, as well as new operational requirements, aimed at simplifying operation and increasing operational safety.
Supply of MV side
- AFL bare wires 6-35; 50;(70);
- 35;50;(70) insulated cables;
- three-core cables;
- Single-conductor cables with polyethylene insulation and small sheath.
- typical up to 250 kVA;
- 400 kVA;
- Up to 630 kVA – max. weight of the transformer 2500 kg.
- E-type spun prestressed concrete poles.
- LWP 8-24, LWP 8-245, LWZ 8-24 standing insulators;
- LP 60/5u, LP 60/8, CS70AA20, CS70AA30, HASDI, SDI pendant insulators.
Degree of tightening
- 0°; 1°; 2°;3°.
Type of soil
- medium and weak.
Type of foundation
- In a drilled hole;
- dug, circle studies;
- slab foundations.
- I, II, III and areas with increased rime.
- Overhead with bare or insulated conductors;
- RST switchgear up to 1250A in an aluminum enclosure in the I or II protection class, equipped with the following modules: power supply and drainage, measurement and balancing, site lighting. Pole-mounted switchgear attached to the station or cable-mounted on the foundation next to the station.
|Voltage Rating:||15/0,4 kV; 20/0,4 kV, 30/0,4 kV|
|Rated insulation voltage:||20 kV|
Station types, transformer weight and power
|STSR type stations|
|STSR-PO-20/25 – 25 kVA||350 kg|
|STSR-20/400 – 250 – 400 kVA||1500 kg|
|STSRp-20/400 – 400 kVA||2000 kg|
|STSRS type stations|
|630 kVA||do 2500 kg|
|STS type stations p (b)|
|STS-20/40 – do 40 kVA||350 kg|
|STS-20/100 – do 100 kVA||750 kg|
|STS-20/250 – 160 – 250 kVA||1250 kg|
|STS-20/400 – do 400 kVA||1650 kg|
|STN type stations|
|STN-20/100 – do 100 kVA||750 kg|
|STN-20/250 – 160 – 250 kVA||1250 kg|
|STN-20/400 – 400 kVA||1650 kg|
|STN-20/630 – 630 kVA||2150 kg|